Small Business Tweeting Success
Twitter can help you catch more customers and business and is now a major part of our working lives. As demonstrated by the current celebrity injunctions row – it is highly invasive and therefore a powerful marketing tool, but at the same time that doesn’t mean that small business should become obsessed by it.
It can become a time consuming distraction, so use it sparingly, and Twitter will form a source of valuable contacts and industry information, plus an effective platform to promote your company, products and services.
Here are a few tips to use Twitter effectively.
- Keep your Twitter name simple
- Add your logo to your Twitter profile
- Join relevant industry groups
- Follow relevant Twitter feeds
- Avoid controversial or compromising tweets/statements
- Use Twitter to promote links
Information sourced from: Nottinghamshire Today’s Business & Legal Section