Website seminar – 20th Jan
Due to extreme weather, we have rescheduled our first seminar for new or established businesses looking to refresh their website or commission a new site. The seminar will now take place at Shaw’s on Broad Street in Nottingham on Wednesday the 20th of January at 6.30pm.
The aim of the session is to explain the basics of commissioning a website and work through what each business requires from their website. It’s totally free, with no obligation to use our services! We want to help small businesses understand what is involved and what they need so that they have a better understanding before requesting quotes or engaging a web designer.
We will cover:
- Your business idea purpose of the website
- Types of website – static, content managed, ecommerce
- Domain names and web hosting
- Branding and logo design
- Web design and coding
- Copywriting, photography and content entry
- Search engine keyword research and optimisation
Places are limited, so please drop us a line if you would like to come along!